Friday 12 January 2018

Final Book



The final book consists of the original 3 scene illustrations, each with a corresponding character design, and a short story based on the ideas put forward in the survey I put out.
The idea behind this was to demonstrate that words can come from images. Although in usual circumstances, an image is based upon an existing written narrative, this is not a rule that needs to be followed.






The final printed book took me a while to put together. Although the double-sided printer always prints the colours slightly darker than I want, the quality is good. It took me a couple of attempts when binding, as the pages weren't lined up properly when they came out - so I had to measure them again, then fold and staple. Overall I am happy with the outcome, after the hand in I might print a few more copies in order to sell - when I have some time to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment